A vintage-style gentlemen’s work boot made using traditional artisan methods. Hand-crafted in Batavia, NY from hand-selected, plump rich leather, stitched using a full welt construction. An authentic, American hand crafted product providing exquisite comfort and quality.
- Hand crafted on our Summit Super Depth last to accommodate orthotics and deliver a sure fit.
- Hand-rubbed Chromexcel® Premium leather uppers made from time-tested practices at the historic Horween® tannery.
- Breathable Dri-Lex® mesh top cover and forefoot lining reduces bacteria and manages moisture to maximize comfort and foot health.
- Full length, removable Ultron PU inlay for a cushioned, comfort feel.
- Full welt construction for immediate comfort.
- Oiled 8 iron butyl leather sole with a ¼” rubber heel plate provides complete durability and flexibility.
- Self-colored, reverse leather storm welt.
- Asymmetric heel counters with an extended medial counter.